2) Former colleague notes on Facebook that he's a Leo and you respond so that's why you're named Claude
3) Thinks Wait Wait Don't Tell Me is a diet show
4) Doesn't know who invented the Internet, but is quick to point out that it's driven by Al Gore-ithms.
5) Takes a cue from gas rationing and lawn watering: On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays hyphenates Wal-Mart, and on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays doesn't. (Alternates on Sundays if he can remember what he did the previous Sunday). This also applies to health care/healthcare and various other copy-editing scenarios.
6) When Cupid.com asks what type he likes, he says 120 point.
7) Asked what he thinks Trump's chances of winning are he says "As good as the chances of the Cubs winning the World Series. Ha ha."
8) Believes "Ford to city: Drop dead" was about an automotive recall.
9) Gets thrown out of France for asking which came first, the Liberte or the Eggalite?
10) Goes to a topless bar hoping to find a headless body